Wedding Dress Marketplace
Terms and Conditions
Your use of this Website and any Services contained within it constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using this Website now.
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions shall apply:
Buyer: means the person who bids for and wins items on the Website.
Sales: means any auction conducted by us over the internet via the Website and to which these Terms and Conditions apply.
Seller: means any person who posts items for sale on the Website.
Services: means the content, features and functionality provided via the Website to facilitate the Sales
Terms and Conditions: means these terms and conditions.
us, we or our: means Wedding Dress Marketplace, with offices at Unit M0005, 115 Abercorn Street,
Paisley, PA3 4AT.
Website: means https://weddingdressmarketplace.com and shall include any and all locations hosted or featured where either the entire Website or elements of the Website are hosted by us.
you: means the user of this Website.
- You agree that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these Terms and Conditions and therefore that you will have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement given in these Terms and Conditions.
- Who we are and how to contact us
- We are Wedding Dress Marketplace. Our offices are at Unit M0005, 115 Abercorn Street,
Paisley, PA3 4AT.
- You can contact email@example.com
- The Service
- register as a member by completing the online registration form and submitting it to us; and
- You can browse the Website at any time without registering.
- To use the Services, you must:
- To use the Services, you must warrant that the information supplied by you to register must be true and accurate in all respects.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce.
- We will give you as much notice as possible of any change notifying you of a change when you next use the Website.
- If you do not accept the notified changes you will not be permitted to continue to use the Website.
- Updates and access to the Website
- From time to time we may automatically update the Website to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues.
- We endeavour to ensure that the Website and the Services are available to you at all times but cannot guarantee that either will operate continuously, without interruptions orbefaultfree.
- We are not responsible for other websites you link to
- The Website may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
- You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent websites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
7. Your conduct in general
- You agree not to do any of the following:
7.1.1 advertise items in inappropriate categories on the Website;
- breach any local laws with regard to items advertised or sold;
7.1.4 fail to pay for any item purchased by you, whether sold at a fixed price or auction. This excludes where the seller materially alters the terms of the sale after you have bid or agreed to purchase, or where the items are not as described or where the seller’s identity cannot be clearly authenticated;
- fail to deliver any item where the sale has been agreed, unless the buyer cannot meet the terms of sale agreed, or where the buyer’s identity cannot be clearly authenticated;
- manipulate the bidding process or price of any item, including (but not limited to) bidding for your own items, working in conjunction with others to bid-up items, entering high bids and then withdrawing them, or any other form of manipulation or concerted action to distort the auction process whether related to your own items or those of another user;
- seek to avoid the payment of auction fees owed to us or manipulate the fee structure or fee payment process in any way;
- use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to;
- use data provided by other users for purposes other than contacting them through the Website;
- abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in any way seek to violate the rights of another party;
- encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other users or third parties (whether individuals or organisations);
- supply or post content or advertisements intended to deliberately mislead other parties, including content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us;
- to pose as another party for the purposes of obtaining user or third-party information;
- to transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment;
- attempt to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and other users;
- reframe or repurpose the Website or any content on it or remove or obscure any notices or advertising provided by us on the Website;
- advertise any item, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third-party or infringes any intellectual property law;
- send junk or spam email or emails or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the website or content on the Website.
7.2 If you breach these Terms & Conditions by sending any unsolicited bulk email, (spam) or any other bulk communications to users your actions will cause harm to us and to the Website. Such harm is difficult to quantify and as such you will be permanently removed from the website.
7.3 The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to remove (with or without notice) content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user who in our sole judgment is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your conduct when buying or selling on the Website
- You may only bid and use our Services if you have been accepted for registration.
- By putting in a bid for any goods, you accept that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All payments are to be made in pounds Sterling.
- Where you have agreed to process a refund, you warrant that you will honour such refund and hold us harmless against any claim we may encounter from a buyer as a result of your failure to comply with this paragraph.
- We may withdraw any item for sale at any time without giving a reason.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient funds to cover any bid that you make and for making payment pursuant to clause 9.
- Your bid constitutes a legal offer to buy the item. You may not retract your bid.
- Payment of Purchase price
- You must pay the full price for the item, together with any additional costs. Payment must be made within 72 hours of notification of your bid being successful.
- We recommend that you make payment via PayPal. Please note that the facility is not operated by us but by PayPal and your use of the facility is subject to their applicable terms and conditions which can be found on the PayPal website.
- If for whatever reason there is a problem with delivery, or payment under this clause, then we recommend that you contact PayPal to address the matter and you acknowledge that we play no part in refunds or disputes between buyers and sellers.
- Listing an item on Wedding Dress Marketplace is free, when your item sells, you pay 7% of the final transaction fee, including postage.
- Delivery costs. We strongly advise that all items are sent by the Seller to the Buyer by recorded delivery.
- If there is a problem with the Goods
11.1 If You have any questions or complaints about the items sold to you, please contact the seller in the first instance. If the matter cannot be dealt with in due course, please contact PayPal customer services.
12 Your privacy
12.2 Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send to us may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior agreements and understanding between you and us.
13 We may transfer this agreement to someone else
13.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
14 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else
14.1 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
15 No rights for third parties
15.1 These Terms and Conditions do not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
16 If a court finds part of these Terms and Conditions illegal, the rest will continue in force
16.1 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operate separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
17 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later
17.1 Even if we delay in enforcing these Terms and Conditions, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaching these Terms and Conditions, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
18 Which laws apply to these Terms and Conditions and where you may bring legal proceedings
18.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of any items in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the items in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the items in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.